SALON EDUCATION ENTERPRISE LEVEL NYC & LA
What is Salon Education Enterprise Level?
Full-Service Salons in NYC or LA Metro areas who currently work with hair extensions such as Tape Ins or Great Lengths but are frustrated with glue or adhesive based methodologies and want to expand to methods that are healthier for the hair, more lightweight and less damaging.
Who it is for:
Full-Service Salons in NYC or LA Metroa area who currently work with hair extensions such as Tape Ins or Great Lengths but are frustrated with glue or adhesive based methodologies and want to expand to methods that are healthier for the hair, more lightweight and less damaging.
Covet & Mane educates anyone involved with hair extension clients while at the salon. Most of our top Extensionists believe that amazing extensions are the result of the Trifecta of great placement & installation, color and cut.
- Extension Specialist: the art of consultation, strategic placement, precise installation and maintenance
- Colorist: rooting techniques and color blending techniques allowing the hair to blend with the clients natural roots.
- Assistant: targeted towards salon staff washing the hair to provide techniques to balance cleansing the hair extensions without unnecessary agitation.
- Stylist: during a blowout learn to adjust and modulate heat tools for minimal cuticle aggravation and discussion on products to ensure the hair lasts longer.
You are only as good the hair that you work with. During a hand-on education session Covet & Mane takes a 360-degree approach to train your staff, building from the belief that great hair extensions are the result of a holistic approach & installation.
WHAT WE WILL TEACH:
Placement and Installation
Cut and Blending
Maintenance and Removal
We will focus on working with Hand-Tied Hair Extensions and using a beaded foundation to apply the extensions.
Why Hand-Tied Hair?
Hand-Tied is the most lightweight solution to allow the seamless addition of hair without adding bulk or weight. It allows your clients to have only 15-25 points of contact along with the client’s hair. By not using glue, adhesive, keratins or braids there is minimal damage to your client’s hair.
How we will teach:
- One to one with mannequins
- One completed live model
- One follow up Zoom Meeting
- One in person hands-on follow up refresher 3-4 months after completion
“My partnership with Covet & Mane allows me to focus on my craft and not worry about subpar hair extensions compromising my reputation as a stylist.”
Juan Carlos Maciques, Oscar Blondi